说是会写，下笔就会写了吗。Talk the talk but never walk the walk ?
1. air pollution
2. noise pollution
3. fuel consumption
5. trip to and from the airport
6. Inconvenient/annoying due to delay
Global warming is one of the most serious environmental problems that the whole world is facing today. The use of transportation tools, such as airplanes, is definitely responsible for it. Therefore, some people raise the point that the use of planes should be reduced, not only because of the pollution, but also because of the impractical aspects related. In my opinion, it is necessary to do so.
We can often hear people living in the neighborhood of airports complain that they could not fall asleep at night because of the noise produced by the airplanes. Besides, the use of planes also causes some environmental problems. Therefore, some people raise the point that the use of planes should be reduced. In my opinion, …
1. Traffic congestion is becoming a huge problem for many major cities. What might have been the causes and suggest some measures that could be taken.
2. New parents should attend a parenting course to learn how to bring up their children well, do you agree or disagree?
1. Have you ever been late for the date with friends because of the poor traffic? Have you ever felt irritable on the way to work during the rush hour on Monday morning? Actually these situations are happening everyday, driving every city dweller crazy.
2. Many new parents will feel strained when their baby suddenly cries. Many of them find it the greatest challenge in life to change a diaper. And these are just the beginning of a long way ahead. In my opinion, every new parent should go to a parenting school to get trained to be an experienced father or mother.
3. In many countries women are able to join the armed forces now on the equal basis of men. However, some people think only men should be members of the army, navy and air forces. Do you agree or disagree?
4. Nowadays a large amount of advertising aiming at children should be banned because of the negative effects. To what extent do you agree or disagree?